Instructions for filling in the Membership PDF
- The NABSA October update and Membership Application are adobe pdf forms.
- The forms have to be opened using Adobe Reader 9, which is a free download from Adobe. If you do not have the Adobe Reader or the current version 9.3 in your computer, click the link below to download Adobe Reader and follow the instructions.
- Chances are you already have Acrobat Reader 9.0 or greater. If not click to download Adobe - Reader 9
- Download and the Membership form will open, a box may pop up and click Adobe Reader 9.3 to open the pdf.
- The NABSA Membership Application is a form that you can fill out on your computer save to your computer and email as a attachment to a email.
- After the Membership Application is opened you can fill it in
- Then save it by going to your main menu bar and clicking File. Type your name in to rename the form and save it to your documents folder or whever you want it......You may get some messages that say "You cannot save data. Just keep clicking to close the boxes and the form will save.
Submitting the form:
- If you use a Microsoft email program on your computer. You can click the submit button to send it to NABSA HQ. Otherwise use the instructions in the following line.